Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hello! I am a Math-freak

Hello!

This is my brand new blog. So, as we already know, I love to make blogs about anything that I am into, such as Ronaldo Brasil, artworks, celebrities, and everything about me  (it is interesting for me). So now I'm making new blog about Mathematic.

I love Mathematic since... damn, maybe since I was born. I'm obsessed with pattern and formula, as I've told in my blog post about my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. So, since I was a kid, Mathematic has always been my favorite subject at school. I always have good grade in Math. While most students--and most people--see Mathematic as some kinda scary thing, I always see Math as something really fun. Math is game. Math is entertainment.

So, in this blog, for the next post, I'm gonna have to write in Bahasa Indonesia, since I'm not really good at explaining formulas in English (d'oh, I'm not even good explaining formulas in Bahasa!). So, if you're from english-speaking country, just try using Google Translate. Well, actually, it would be useless. It would just ruin the point and the meaning. Forget it.

Anyway... enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. haduh ini kasih kemudahan lah saya mau TO tapi malah pusing bacanya panjang banget keburu ngantuk 😕

    ReplyDelete